ABOUT CLOUD 9 AQUA MASSAGE
Cloud 9 Aqua Massage is a local, family-owned and operated business committed to the health and well-being of its customers.
The benefits of massage and hydrotherapy have been recognized for thousands of years, but only recently has the combination of these ancient healing therapies with breakthrough modern technology surfaced.
Our dry water massage therapy products have the potential to affect people's lives in profound and lasting ways. Please contact Cloud 9 or drop by in person to learn more about our company, and our dry water massage therapy products.
- The client remains clothed and dry for privacy and comfort with no post-session clean-up of oils or contaminated water.
- The spray bar travels forward and back, massaging the full length of the body or easily selected to concentrate on a specific area.
- The water jets simulate a fingertip massage from the center of the body to the sides of the body. The force can be adjusted to suit the sensitivity of the client and with a consistency that cannot be duplicated by manual massage or other massage devices.
- The pulsating water jets can be adjusted from a relaxing 2 cycles per second up to an invigorating 10 cycles per second. The pulsation can be varied independent of water pressure for maximum effect and client sensitivity.
- The water temperature can be adjusted from approximately 90°F to 104°F using the electronic thermostat.